The following are NOT permitted in the Discovery Center:
- Food and drinks (including bottled water)
Please arrive one hour prior to your tour time to see the video presentation and museum exhibits. Please leave all items in your vehicle except appropriate clothing and method of payment if purchasing tickets. Lockers are available at the Discovery Center, they require four quarters for a one-time use. Change is available at the Discovery Center.
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Campfires are allowed within designated fire rings. Two commercial fire rings are provided (one in each loop) for the purpose of enjoying a campfire. Solid bottom, self-contained propane stoves or charcoal grills are allowed for cooking at your campsite. Wood gathering is not permitted.
- Pets must be on a leash. Do not leave pets unattended outdoors. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed.
- Drive and park on designated, paved areas only.
- Littering is unlawful
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm – 8 am
- Help us to conserve water usage when possible.
- No feeding of birds or wildlife
Please arrive at the park prior to 6 pm. The entrance gates will close at 10 pm and access will not be available until 7 am.
The following are NOT permitted on Cave Tours:
- Pets (Except certified service animals meeting ADA standards). Please do not leave pets in vehicles.
- Purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, baby backpacks or other bags/items.
- Binoculars or flashlights.
- Photography or video equipment (to include phones, other electronic recording devices and tripods).
- Food, gum, tobacco products and drinks (including bottled water).
- Strollers, walkers, crutches.
- Touching or damaging formations (punishable by law).
- Littering or tossing coins.
Please plan to leave all items in your vehicle or in the lockers located on the rear patio of the Discover Center. Heavy clothing will not be necessary in the warm, humid cave. A coat or jacket appropriate to the outside weather is all that you will want to bring with you on tour.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge