River Island State Park
- Fees are due upon park entry. If office is closed, you must use Self-Pay Station.
- All campers must park on pavement at campsites.
- Day Use parking until 10 pm only.
- No driving or parking on grass or dirt.
- Do not wash vehicles, boats or RVs.
- Camp only in designated campsites.
- Stay limit is 14 nights. May be extended with approval of Park Manager.
- All pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Leashes not to exceed 6 feet in length.
- Pets allowed on the beach east of boat ramp.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please prevent loud nuisance noises at
- All fires must be contained in grills or portable fireplaces. Please no ground fires.
- Swimming is allowed along the shoreline. No swimming at the Boat Ramp. Swimming is at your on risk. No Lifeguard on Duty.
- Obey all boating regulations.
- Obey all hunting and fishing laws.
- Littering is unlawful.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge