Surprise friends & family with the Gift of Adventure!
Gift cards are a great way to share the beauty of Arizona's open spaces. Use cards for Day Use, Overnight Camping & Gift Shop purchases at State Parks across the state.
Q: Where can I buy an Arizona State Parks (ASP) Gift Card?
A: ASP Gift Cards are available online or may be purchased and at the following Park office locations:
- Outdoor Recreation Info Center - 23751 N 23rd Ave, #190, Phoenix, AZ 85085 - 877-MYPARKS
- Alamo Lake State Park (RP) - 35261 Cunningham Pass Road, Wenden, AZ 85357 - (928) 669-2088
- Buckskin Mountain State Park (RP) - 5476 North US Hwy 95, Parker, AZ 85344 - (928) 667-3231
- Catalina State Park (RP) - 11570 N. Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85737 - 520) 628-5798
- Cattail Cove State Park (RP) - Lake Shore Blvd. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405 - (928) 855-1223
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park (RP) - 675 Dead Horse Ranch Road, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 - (928) 634-5283
- Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area (RP) - 1500 N. Fool Hollow Lake, Show Low, AZ 85901 (928) 537-3680
- Fort Verde State Historic Park - 125 E. Hollamon, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 - (928) 567-3275
- Homolovi State Park (RP) - HCR 63, Box 5, Winslow, AZ 86047 - (928) 289-4106
- Jerome State Historic Park - 100 Douglas Road, Jerome, AZ 86331 - (928) 634-5381
- *Kartchner Caverns State Park® (RP) - 2980 S Hwy 90, Benson, AZ 85602 - (520) 586-2283
- Lake Havasu State Park (RP) - 699 London Bridge Road, Lake Havasu, AZ 86403 - (928) 855-2784
- Lost Dutchman State Park (RP) - 6109 N. Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ 85119 - (480) 982-4485
- Lyman Lake State Park (RP) - State Hwy 81, Johns, AZ 85936 - (928) 337-4441
- Oracle State Park - 3820 Wildlife Drive, Oracle, AZ 85623 - (520) 896-2425 (Open weekends only)
- Patagonia Lake State Park (RP) - 400 Patagonia Lake Road, Patagonia, AZ 85624 - (520) 287-6965
- Picacho Peak State Park (RP) - Picacho Peak Road, Eloy, AZ 85131 - (520) 466-3183
- Red Rock State Park - 4050 Red Rock Loop Road, Sedona, AZ 86336 - (928) 282-6907
- Roper Lake State Park (RP) - 101 E. Roper Lake Road, Safford, AZ 85546 - (928) 428-6760
- Slide Rock State Park - 6871 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 - (928) 282-3034
- Tonto Natural Bridge State Park - NF-583, Payson, AZ 85547 - (928) 476-4202
* Kartchner Caverns - Gift Cards may only be used to pay for for Gate Fee, Camping reservations or Cave Tours, not accepted in the Gift Shop or Bat Cafe.
Q: What can I purchase with an Arizona State Parks Gift Card?
A: ASP Gift Cards can be used to purchase:
- Day Pass admission to Parks listed above
- Tent or RV Camping at Recreational Parks (RP) listed above
- Ramada rentals for family or wedding events
- Cabin Rentals at Dead Horse Ranch, Lyman Lake or Roper Lake State Parks
- Gift Shop purchases at locations listed above
- Cave Tours at Kartchner Caverns
- Online Camping/RV/Cave Reservations
- Day Use access for all special Park events
Q: Which Parks can my Arizona State Parks Gift Card NOT be used?
A: Due to system incompatibilities, ASP Gift Cards cannot be purchased or used at the following Parks:
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park
- McFarland State Historic Park
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park
- Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot State Historic Park
- Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park
Q: Can I use my Arizona State Parks Gift Card for concessions or rentals?
A: Unfortunately, due to contractual agreements and system incompatabilities, ASP Gift Cards cannot be used to rent equipment or make purchases at the following locations:
- Dead Horse Ranch - Horse Rentals
- Fool Hollow Lake - Equipment Rentals
- Kartchner Caverns - Bat Cafe or Gift Shop
- Lake Havasu - Boat/Equipment rentals
- Patagonia Lake - Boat/Equipment rentals, General Store purchases
- Slide Rock - General Store
Q: Can I use my Arizona State Parks Gift Card for special/annual Park events?
A: Absolutely! At every location where ASP Gift Cards are sold, you may use them to enter special events. Some special/annual events include:
- First Day Hikes - Multiple Parks (Jan. 1, 2016)
- CaveFest - Kartchner Caverns (Feb. 2016)
- Civil War in the Southwest - Picacho Peak (Mar. 2016)
- Star Party - Multiple Parks
- Mariachi Festival - Patagonia Lake (May 2016)
- First Saturday Concerts - Catalina State Park
- Verde River Day - Dead Horse Ranch (Sept. 2016)
- Fall Festival - Slide Rock (Oct. 2016)
Visit our event calendar at AZStateParks.com/find/calendar for more information.
Q: How can I check my Arizona State Parks Gift Card balance?
A: Visit www.valutec.net, and enter the Card # listed on the back of your ASP Gift Card and follow the prompts for your current balance.
Q: Does my card balance expire?
A: Yes, if the card balance is not used within two (2) years from purchase date, the card will deactivate. There are no refunds available on any unused portion of your card balance.
Q: Can I add credit to my Arizona State Parks Gift Card balance?
A: Yes, additional credit may be added to an previously activated ASP Gift Card at any of the participating Park locations listed above. (within two (2) years of card purchase)
Q: Can my ASP Gift Card be replaced if lost or stolen?
A: No, Arizona State parks is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Refunds are not available. Card holder accepts all responsibility for cards use.
Q: Can I get a refund for Arizona State Parks Gift Card?
A: No, all sales are final at time of purchase and must be used for approved Park purchases as indicated above.
Cash refunds for the cancellation of Park Camping, RV space rentals or Cave Tours will be given in the form of ASP Gift Cards. Some fees may be deducted from ASP Gift card.
Q: Can I purchase holiday Gift Cards and have them mailed to different addresses for me?
A: Yes, please contact our main Gift Shop at 602-542-7121 to arrange for special mailing options.
Q: Kartchner Caverns offers many different services. How can Gift Cards be used there?
A: The items/services you can purchase with a Gift Card here are: Day Use (general Park admission), tent or RV campsite rentals, Ramada or Wedding reservations & Cave Tour tickets. At this time, the Bat Cafe or Gift Shop cannot accept ASP Gift Cards due to technical limitations. Check back online for future updates.
Q: Can I purchase these over the phone?
A: Yes! Phone orders can be placed Monday - Friday between 10am. - 4pm. MST. by calling 877-MYPARKS (877-697-2757).
Haven't been to a State Park yet?
Want to learn more? Use Find a Park to find exactly what you're looking for, whether it's recreation parks, historic parks, or parks with specific facilities or activities. Click on small map to see a larger map with all of the State Parks Arizona offers.
Map of Arizona State Parks
Type of Park
Historic & Cultural Parks
Parks with Educational Curriculums
Parks with Camping & RV Sites
Parks with Camping Reservations
Parks with Group: Camping Sites
Parks with Back Country Camping
Parks with Boat-In Camping
Parks with Biking
Parks with Camping Cabins
Parks with Group: Day Use Areas
Parks with Boat Ramps
Parks with Picnic Areas
Parks with Museums
Parks with Fishing
Parks with Watchable Wildlife
Parks with Swimming
Parks with Hiking Trails
Parks with Equestrian Trails & Staging Areas
Parks with Junior Ranger Activities
Parks That Host Weddings
Parks within 120 miles of Phoenix, Arizona
Parks within 120 miles of Flagstaff, Arizona
Parks within 120 miles of Tucson, Arizona
One Day Itineraries