Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Save time when you arrive at the park by paying for any additional vehicles with your campsite reservation. See the chart below to check if your vehicles will require additional fees.
If your additional vehicles are staying a different number of nights than your reservation, you may pay for them when you arrive at the park.
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $5.00 per-pet / per-night fee for pets with a limit of two animals per cabin.
Refer to Arizona State Parks & Trails Policy regarding pets at the park.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Lost Dutchman State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Cabin Information & Reservation Policies
Lost Dutchman State Park is located 5 miles north of Apache Junction, AZ, on Hwy 88, at mile marker 201. The contact station is open from 7am to 5pm. in the winter ( December-April), and has varied hours in the summer.
Please read the following information and policies for cabins at Lost Dutchman State Park prior to your arrival at the park.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. If you need an early check in or a late check out, please contact the Park directly. Maximum occupancy is a total of 10 individuals with a maximum of 6 adults per campsite. At least one member of the party must be a legal adult (18 years of age)
Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m No loud noise or nuisance noises at any time. Generators are not allowed in the cabin area.
- Your cabin access code is the last four digits of your confirmation number.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles at a cabin (2nd vehicle may be assessed a fee) No RV's, campers, or trailers of any kind are permitted at the cabins. Tents are also not allowed at the cabin sites.
- The cabins have beds with mattresses, but no linens. Please bring your own linens or sleeping bags, pillows etc.
- Smoking and open flames are not permitted in the cabins. A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- Campfires are restricted to on site above ground metal fire pits with cooking grill. All fires must be kept small, attended at all times and doused thoroughly when done. No "rock"fire rings allowed. During the hot Summer months a fire ban is issued and no fires of any kind (wood, charcoal, or propane) are permitted. Propane cook stoves are allowed for cooking meals.
- Cooking is not permitted in the cabins or on the porch with the exception of the use of a personal crock-pot or coffee pot. An excessive cleaning fee of $50 per hour will be assessed for failure to adhere to this policy.
- No pets are allowed in the cabins or in the cabin area. If pets are found to be in cabins or cabins area, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Owner of any service dog must complete the required paperwork before reserving a cabin.
- Upon arrival at the park the gatehouse attendant will check you in and direct you to your cabin. Each vehicle must have a permit displayed, maximum two vehicles per cabin (2nd vehicle may be assessed a $15/night fee). If arriving after the gatehouse closes, proceed to your cabin and check in at the gatehouse in the morning.
- Cabins do have electricity, lighting, heating and cooling but, no plumbing. Restrooms and showers are located nearby. Dishes can be washed in the sinks behind the restroom building.
- Please make sure to leave the cabin clean, undamaged and remove all trash (dumpsters are provided in the park). Failure to do so may result in cleaning/damage fees or replacement fee for missing items billed to the credit card on file.
Cabin Cancelations & Modifications
To modify or cancel a reservation please call 877-697-2757 from 8am-5pm (Arizona time), if you need to cancel the day of arrival please call the park at 480-982-4485.
Reservations canceled more than two days before your stay will be refunded, except the $10.00 reservation fee. Reservations canceled two days or less before your stay will result in the forfeiture of the first night stay amount and the $10.00 reservation fee.
No Show Policy
Failure to arrive for your scheduled reservation will likely result in loss of your payment and your cabin will be made available for resale. If your party is unable to check in as planned, please contact the reservations desk at 1-877-697-2757.
6109 N. Apache Trail
Apache Junction, AZ 85119