Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Arizona State Parks. Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Arizona State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Oops! Only 5 sites allowed per reservation.
Lost Dutchman State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Lost Dutchman General Policies
Lost Dutchman State Park is located 5 miles north of Apache Junction, AZ, on Hwy 88, at mile marker 201. The contact station is open from 7am to 7pm. In the winter (November - April), and has varied hours in the summer.
There is a $15.00 per night fee for a second vehicle. Fee will be paid upon arrival at the park. Fee does not apply to a vehicle being towed behind a primary vehicle when the primary vehicle remains at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation. Tow vehicle is free as long as it is registered to the same person/household. Maximum of 2 motorized vehicles at a site, including the RV. If you have a motorcycle, ATV, UTV, in addition to the two motorized vehicles, such as in a toy hauler trailer or on a trailer, it must fit on the pavement at your site. You will be assessed a $15/night fee per vehicle. If you are unsure or have questions call the park directly.
Arizona Off-Highway Vehicle Decals are REQUIRED for all OHV's operating in AZ (Must be the AZ decal).
All off-highway vehicles (OHVs) designed by the manufacturer primarily for use over unimproved terrain and that weigh 2,500 pounds or less, are required by law to display a valid OHV decal to operate on public and state trust lands in Arizona. This includes "street legal" vehicles that meet these two requirements. The decal must be purchased prior to riding an OHV within the state. For more information, see AZ Game & Fish OHV Decals: https://www.azgfd.com/OHV/Decals/
- Campground checkout time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- If you cannot check-in before the contact station closes, please proceed to your campsite. A park map is available at the "Self-Pay" kiosk at the contact station. You can check-in at the contact station after 8am the next morning.
- If you find someone in your reserved campsite please contact a camp-host (located by the shower buildings) or a ranger in the residence area.
- All vehicles and trailers must remain on the paved portion of the campsite.
- All vehicles are restricted to paved roads - all must be "street legal" (registered & insured) to operate on the park roads. (ATV's, RTV's, Motorcycles, etc.)
- Campfires are restricted to on site above ground metal fire pits with cooking grill. All fires must be kept small, attended at all times and doused thoroughly when done. No "rock" fire-rings allowed. During the hot Summer months a fire ban is issued and no fires of any kind (wood, charcoal or propane) are permitted. Propane cook stoves are allowed for cooking meals.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud noise or nuisance noises at any time. Generator Hours: They can be run from 8am-10am and 5pm to 7pm.
- Sites must be kept clean and litter free at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash (6 foot maximum) and are allowed on trails. Please pick-up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended.
- Camping Cancelations & Modifications To modify or cancel a reservation please call 877-697-2757 from 8am-5pm (Arizona time). If you need to cancel the day of arrival please call the park at 480-982-4485.
- Cancellation Policy
Camping - If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance one night's fees are forfeited. Campers who do not show up by 12 noon the day following the first night's reservation will forfeit all payments and campsite will become available for first-come, first-served.
For more information on our park rules, click here
For all the Agency Rules & Regulations, click here
6109 N. Apache Trail
Apache Junction, AZ 85119